cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all I need some help with CSM 4.19 sp1 and a new site-to-site VPN. I already have two working VPNs running, a site2site and a hub&spoke. Those two use ikev1 and some slightly modified settings and work. Now I'm in the process of creating a new IKE...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have 2 ASA and L2L IPSEC tunnel.In tunnel I use two network on each site, one is PC and one is VoIPWhat I can prioritization Inbound traffic?Best for me will be netxt:1. Priority ESP traffic2. Priority VoIP traffic in ESP 

Hi guys,i am new to Cisco ASA, and i want to generate an SSL certificate for the cisco ASA, because everytime i am connecting through cisco any connect, i am getting the warning, i was reading this can be done through CSR or something, can someone ex...

AhmadZ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I want to build a new tunnel to a remote site that is part of a summary to another site, will the FTD appliance still accept the commands or will it fail? Meaning if I have a crypto map with permit acl to 10.50.0.0/16 and also want to define a mor...

ryan14 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to set up multiple sites to site VPNs. Our ASAs are sat within AWS and the connecting devices are clients that could possibly be multi vendor. I can see a lot of warns for Failed to allocate PSH from the platform. When I debug the cryp...

Adam09847 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to create a ipsec site to site vpn between 2 5515-x units. Both have a public IP and have a LAN side configured as well. My problem is on one of the ASA's I have two lan subnets configured and the subnet I want to put over the vpn is trans...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are deploying ASA 55x5 hardware across the world to provide our mobile "Apple users" with a VPN solution to connect securely to specific resources using the default VPN capabilties of the Apple devices. We don't use anyconnect. So far it has b...

CUKZAMKH1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I am on corporate wifi I am able to access WEB gui for WLC but when I am connected from home via VPN I am unable to access WLC GUI.. however, I am able to ping from PC(connected to vpn) to WLC management IP. All the GW are on ASA for vpn subnet ...

Hi.Do apologies if this question has been asked before. at our work we have two ASA active and fail over (5550). I recently join this company the network team had no idea that ASA do provide ssl vpn portal. during network upgrade F5 which they using ...