cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I need help to configure an  ASA 5505 on my network.my inside VLAN has to be a class C IP(192.168.1.1) connected to a router. Then my VLAN outside has to be a class B IP(140.55.0.1) connected to a server.it doesn't work at all.I have an issue w...

Buss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the hardware and licensing requirements to deploy Always-On VPN with Management VPN Tunnel to Windows 10 and Mac devices?We would like laptops to automatically connect to Management VPN tunnels so that users always have connectivity to our i...

webabc123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router connected to an AT&T Metro Ethernet just now. Att are about to change it to a VLAN based connection (1 copper handoff). One VLAN will route to the WAN, the other is a point to point with an ASA5506. Because there is only one physical ...

Can both UWP and desktop AnyConnect software be installed on the same Windows 10 device (for instance if we want a user to be able to run 2 different split tunnel sessions simultaneously or as a backup way to connect if one fails)?Does UWP app suppor...

webabc123 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am stuck on completing AnyConnect VPN Client configuration.We are using OpenLDAP and I have just completed integrating to ASA 5506. User authentication test worked so I moved on to setting up AnyConnectI have successfully enabled connecting to ASA ...

How to disable SPI matching on IOS 15.X ? I tried to give command: no crypto ipsec nat-transparency spi-matchbut then also in "show ip nat translation" I am getting SPI instead of port no

Hello there! Our ASA 6606-X in the office has been increasing the ipsec tunnels since two days, however we only have configured 5 site-to-site VPNs. I don't understand why ipsec is growing, due this we had to restart the firewall.   I really apprecia...

ipsecsummary.png
Scott12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have ASA 5506-X with ASA FW 9.14 and ASDM 7.14. I need create site-to-site IPsec VPN with NAT exemption.But VPN wizard ended with error. Is it bug?? And have some work-around?

j.stefek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Yesterday I have upgraded a Cisco ASA 5525 Cluster from 9.12(3)12 to 9.14(1).After the upgrade I was not able to connect via Cisco AnyConnect anymore.Because of no time, I did not have enough time to troubleshoot.Debug logs for the keyword "ssl" gave...

hash2k2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to find how to change the default folder for Anyconnect profiles to something else than the folder inside %ProgramData%.Is it possible to put the .xml profile config and the ISEpostureCFG.xml in C:\Program Files (x86)\  or maybe elsewh...

xbill42 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team. I am looking for the anyconnect client v4.3 for Windows, unfortunately isn't on Cisco support web page.If anyone can share it, please let me know. Thanks a lotRegards

Scott12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Just replaced an ASA 5512 with the Firepower 1120 running 6.5.0.4 standalone (no FMC) Many users are complaining about disconnects. I am seeing a lot of these log messages:2020 19:02:53: %FTD-4-722037: Group <Anyconnect_Group_policy> User <jbx...