cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Goodmorning  I'm try to set up a dynamic VPN between two router Cisco The main router is connected to a static Internet IP ADDRESS and the remote Router Use a Sla Monitor and Track to choose the alternate way via VPN use a crypto IPSEC vpn via 4g Gat...

AlexBar76 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have same message if I try to connect to the customer network via the AnyConnect VPN Client 4.5.03040""The VPN connection was terminated to enforce a newly terminated tunnel MTU and could not be automatically re-established. A new connection i...

liliu24 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am in the process of setting up my homelab which consists of:1. Cisco ASA 5510 (Firewall, VPN and Gateway to my home network)2. Cisco Catalyst 3570 (Core Switch within Lab)3. Proxmox Servers (Access Devices) Although I feel pretty confide...

Geeo124 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,      I have configure L2TP vpn using ASDM and now i am not able to connect my Cisco ASA 5505.      it's showing error message3Jul 07 201118:57:38IP = *.*.*.*, Error processing payload: Payload ID: 1 Please suggest me how to solve this problem (Us...

We currently use local pools on our ASA for Anyconnect client addressing. I'm doing some testing with using our internal DHCP servers to see how that would work.Following the documentation, I'm able to get an address assigned from our DHCP server. Ho...

Hi I have the next error when use the AnyConnect.The cryptographic algorithms required by the secure gateway do not match those supported by AnyConnect.this is when I use ipsec with the name, but if I use the ip address it works fine but use de ssl.

HelloWe use Cisco ASA as site-to-site VPN gateway.Now one customer want to connect some mobile devices with site-to-site VPN to our ASA.All these devices should be placed in the same subnet (remote network).How can I connect different mobile devices ...