cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two data centers and several remote sites connected via EZVpn. For hardware I have two VPN3000s and 2801 routers in the sites. Is there a way to have a fail over ipsec tunnel so that the sites automaticly connect to the second VPNC? Any hel...

Not alot of info exists on the old[er] 3000-series concentrators. I can't find info on sanitizing it. I need to ship our concentrator to another business unit, but it still needs to be wiped.A guess: Shall I delete, or rename the CONFIG.TXT file in t...

abatson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have the problem finding a similar command on ios. on my asa, responsible for wlan vpn, i have a command like this: group-policy mygroup attributes vpn-filter value vpnclientthat applies the access-list vpnclient to every user logs into (Cisco V...

I have been working on this thing all night and I can't seem to get any where. I have a very straight forward set up, and so far the only issue I'm having is being able to access the network when connected through VPN, I have internet access, but no...

I'm trying to setup a remote site via EZVpn. The home office has a VPN3015 and the remote office has a 2801 router. I've followed the "EzVPN with NEM on IOS Router with VPN 3000 Concentrator Configuration Example" but no dice. In fact when the doc...

I have a site-to-site vpn tunnel between two sites that works very well. However there is one segment on one of the ends that is not reachable. This is the error message I get when I attempt to ping:1|Dec 04 2008 17:01:40|106021: Deny ICMP reverse ...

Hi, I have configured a cisco router 871 with the following configuration,but I have some problem, probably a natting or routing problem.The VLAN10 (DMZ) works fine and I can connect my servers with the public ip assigned by my ISP. The servers can s...

ideanet77 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to restrict user access to VPN. It seems that all a user needs is a configured VPN client and an AD accout for authentication. Is there a way to configure a group within ACS and place only authorized users into it. ASA has been configu...

gginty by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Supporti have cisco 3845 with secure IOS haveing SSL VPN enableI want to publish citrix access on my ssl ...My configuration as belowwebvpn gateway sslvpn ip address x.x.x.x port 443 http-redirect port 80 ssl trustpoint TP-self-signed-4238744592...

The goal is this:Most users will be locked to a specific group which does not allow AnyConnect. Certain users will be allowed to use either the portal-only or anyconnect group. However, the anyconnect group must not allow use on machines which are ...

I set up a vpn connection and can connect. It will ask for the login and password then connects. But I can't ping or see anything on the network? Can anyone see what I am leaving out?This is also set up to connect to two other locations.

paintref1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure some type of automatic site-to-site VPN tunnel failover or standby? Scenario: I have 2 totally separate ASA-5540s at a central site, which have different circuits coming into them (hence, different outside IP addresses). ...