cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Recently i'm very confuse with GRE in transport mode compared to tunnel mode. Which one is true, the GRE IP Header is placed at the front or the GRE IP Header does not use then create new ip header at the front in gre transport mode ?which mode can b...

GRE TRANSPORT 2.jpg GRE TRANSPORT 1.jpg
MarcusYNT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to configure an IPSEC tunnel to a Cisco ASA, initiated by one of these: https://www.perle.com/products/iolan-sds-d.shtml (the SDS-4), with the ASA side configured to accept connections from a dynamic IP, and am seeing the errors bel...

Jesserony by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I would like to ask if I can enable the SBL(Start before Logon) module of Cisco AnyConnect  on FTD managed by FMCBoth are v 6.6.1  Thanks and regards, Konstantinos

Hello, we have a site2site with an external company, site2site is not working...I do not know what to do. I *think* the other side is using juniper. Tunnel is UP, but I have no Tx packets for tunnel 0.0.0.0/0 to 10.0.0./16I also have 2 ACLs in the cr...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I would like your support regarding implementing Dynamic Access Policy into RA-VPN.I have in use a FTD 1140 with ver. 7.0.1.1 managed by FMC with AnyConnect Apex License. I have followed the steps of the tutorial in the link below:https:...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

A bit of a Catch-22 here: I am trying to delete VPN Group Policies but receive the error message that the policy is in use by a particular Connection Profile. When I try to delete the Connection Profile I receive the message that it is in use by a VP...

pmccubbin by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning,I recently configured a ssl vpn on the cisco asa, I connect from the cisco anyconnect on my pc with any local user.The problem is when 2 users would like to connect at the same time; one enters, and the other one say login failed despite the ...

atino by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes