cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5520, and we are undergoing an audit.  Is there a way to view a list of users/accounts?  I am tasked with reporting all users who's credentials will login to the ASA.  All such users are in Active Directory, but I was advised that the "...

burgessf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Can get the tunnel up, but no traffic.Here is output:Router#sh runcrypto isakmp policy 1 authentication pre-sharecrypto isakmp key ******** address 2.2.2.2!!crypto ipsec transform-set TS esp-des esp-sha-hmac!crypto map CMAP 10 ipsec-isakmp set pee...

Resolved! 5 Site VPN Routing

Hello all,I kind of got thrown into this project without much lead in.  Basically we have 5 sitesSite A: HQ with ASA 5520Site B: Remote with 5505 with L2L to Site ASite C: Remote with 5505 with L2L to Site ASite D: Remote with 5505 with L2L to Site A...

licensing by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a cisco router that has an aux port can be set up with a dial up connection as a backup. But, my question is how is this set up? for example, Do I plug in a land line to the router, setup the router aux port, and then dial in from anywhere? Or, is...

hi,i have one of the most basic configurations on a PIX 525 with remote access enabled. i am able to connect from a desktop machine running the cisco vpn client but for some reason i cant get my iphone or ipad to connect to my vpn. i get the error me...

We have a single CISCO2921/K9 and less than 10 spokes (all 881).  Today, abruptly, all of the spokes lost connectivity.  I'm really out of my element with this as I didn't implement this solution and maintaining it is not my responsibility.  I only h...

Hello,I have an ASA 5525 and I have plan to run SSL AnyConnect VPN and IPSec VPN, I think the license that already has been installed on this ASA doesn't support AnyConnect VPNs. I attached the screen shot of license Details.Please let me know to wha...

I am unable to figure out why I can't access other vlan interfaces when I VPN into the ASA. I use 192.168.26.x as the main network. I can ping and RDP into that network, however, I cannot access anything on 192.168.20.x, 21.x, or 22.x - I can however...

i just bought a cisco 2921 ios::c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M2.bin, but the "crypto isakmp" command could not be executed. the only license i have is ipbase. ---Posted by WebUser Rashed Musharaf from Cisco Support Community App