Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi,am having a situation where , am trying to make call confernce but the error is displayed that the confernce can not be completed.on my search, i discovered that call conference is not enabled/configured on my cme.so please help me on how to do th...

Hi,I have configured several CUBE's with CM and CME.In all these case I used two interfaces: one where the phone's are, and one interface where directly the provider is, or in the direction of the provider (if another router has the connection)I have...

Hi, All!I get 513 message too large in response from the remote SIP peer on my cube.Does it mean that I need change transport to TCP on the outgoing dial-peer?The local SIP peer is using UDP. Will cube convert transports properly?Sent from Cisco Tech...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I see that I have following commands on CUBE Ent on an ASR running IOS XEvoice service voipip address trusted list  ipv4 x.x.x.x 255.255.255.255  ipv4 y.y.y.y 255.255.255.255But at the same time can find  that is supported on IOS 15.1 and up ...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sh network-clocks  Network Clock Configuration  ---------------------------  Priority      Clock Source    Clock State     Clock Type     1          E1 0/0/0        GOOD            E1    10          Backplane       GOOD            PLL  Current Primar...