Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

In UCS we need to upgrade one-by-one as below or can we upgrade all to gather in one time ? kindly suggest. 1)Infrasturcture2) UCS3) Install Server Firmware If the FI is in cluster mode, second FI-B will get automatically sync FI-A automatically ? Af...

Guys,I am about to change my DNS IP on UCSM. I have 4 blades all hosting ESXi on it.- DNS changes are done on all 4  ESXi host with the new DNS IP.- Right now I need to make changes on the DNS IP on UCSM. Making changes to the DNS IP on UCSM will onl...

Here is the overview. Two years ago went from 3com 5500 to cisco. Nice Move . environment is 50 - 60 servers ESXi running about 35 servers.  First wave was to replace the core stack, Which were 3 3com 5500G , This was okay until we starting adding mo...

jdamon113 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have a DC setup with 7k 5k.N7k1 - N7k2 with vpc (7010 model )N7K1 is primary.peerlink from Module 7 & 8KAL is from 4We enabled Peerswitch,Peer-Gateway,Auto recovery.We didn't enable Object tracking. Could you take this design and pls suggest me...

In a small environment, is it viable to connect server farm directly to Nexus 7700 switches for LAN/SAN connectivity instead of adding Nexus 5500 switches between the servers and Nexus 7706 switches.  Not sure if 7700 can support FCoE instead of Nati...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Team,  I am trying to create a solution for my UCS C220 server with VIC 1225 Dual port CNA & SFP+, my questions does the SFP-H10GB-CU5M can be configured as a storage port and uplink for my VIC 1225 going to my Nexus 5672 storage license ...

Hi ,I am new to vlans so I would request help from this forum.I am presently working on 2 SRX 240 firewalls connect to 2 3012 Cisco catalyst switches.The port 0/0/7 of both the firewall connect to the 0/15 port of each 3012 Cisco Catalyst switch that...

The B200 M4 blades shipped with 7.0 board controller firmware and the UCS Mini shipped with the latest 3.0(2c) code.  Once a Service Profile is associated, the activation of the 7.0 board controller firmware fails.  The 3.0(2c) blade firmware package...

Hi, Hoping someone can help, we have a serverfarm failing with ARP_FAILED. The server farm is configured to use Vlan275 and the real servers are routable from the ACE via this interface. We can ping the real servers from the ACE and also all health c...