Views
Helpful
Replies

Stealthwatch: Unable to load the global threat alerts widget

MatejPilko74880
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we have Stealthwatch (Secure Network Analytics) with the latest version 7.4.1. A few days after upgrade, Global threat widget stopped work and an error occured: Unable to load the global threat alerts widget. When we tried to open Dashboards > Global Threat Alerts, it redirected us to Dashboard (/lc-landing-page/#/dashboard). We restarted SMC, disable/enable Global Threat Alerts on SMC and FC, but it did not help. We appreciate any advise what to do.

7 Replies 7

dcavalla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

in these cases it's best to open a TAC case and have one of our consultants look at it.

Thanks!

Erich Schommarz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Matej

Where you able to find something out about your issue or made some progress. It could be that we are facing the same issue according to your post.

Greetings Erich

blagov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team, 

We are seeing the same issue, it never worked for us. Did you find out how to fix this?

Hi blagov

In our case I opened a TAC Case and Engineer hat to open a ticket with the CTA Team (Cisco Cognitive Threat Analytics)  and they did something and since then it works for us. Here the statement from the engineer:

"You didn’t do anything wrong at all, it was an issue with the CTA internal registration, they made a change and asked me if it was working. You were completely in the correct path; the problem was in our end."

Greetings Erich

Thank you very much for your response.

blagov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi MatejPilko, 

Were you able to fix this issue? We installed 7.4.1 new install and we see the same issue. The Global Theat widge never worked for us from the beginning. 

MatejPilko74880
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I opened a TAC case and cisco support found and fixed problem in the backend database.