Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

intigating DUO For webapplication

Hi there,

I need some assistance with the following scenario:

I have been tasked with providing a proof of concept for integrating Duo for their in-house legacy application, which is publicly hosted. This application is built using Java (version 8), EXT JS (extended JavaScript), and Tibero (database). However, I haven't been able to find any relevant documentation for this integration. Some documents are available, but they are specific to Maven. Can anyone provide guidance or assistance with this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Mittal,

Thank you for your'e response 

Duo DNG is okay but can't we integrate DUO sdk or JRE for the web application for cost optimisation solution

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Pulkit Mittal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There,

This is possible and I have done it multiple times for my customers, you will need to configure a DNG (Duo Network Gateway).  Although your application is accessible over web however, it may lack the requirements for SAML support. Therefore, configure a Duo Network gateway and protecting the web application using the steps listed will ensure that the applications are protected with all Duo Security capabilities. 

Regards,

Pulkit

Please mark this helpful if you are happy with the response, and accept the solution.

Hi Mittal,

Thank you for your'e response 

Duo DNG is okay but can't we integrate DUO sdk or JRE for the web application for cost optimisation solution

You surely can use Duo SDK with OIDC Compliant authentication protocol but you will need to be familiar with your web application's programming language and authentication process.

Quick Links