cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Support doesn't answer, I post about problem in May now is August!

mordraga
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! Our Belgium company paid 1800 USD but nothing is working until now and support doesn’t answer from 23 May!
When I try to log in, I get an error: This site can’t be reached…
I tried to text support many times.
What happened? Please answer.
My case number is 00938685 and 00952651.
How about getting money back??

3 Replies 3

jenrj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @mordraga,
We appreciate your feedback and your patience as we work diligently to improve your experience with Duo Support. Over the course of the pandemic, demand has outpaced our hiring. We’ve worked to correct that over the last 6 months, and we are trending in a positive direction as we continue to bring on new team members. We’re also working with our partners in Sales, Product, Engineering, and more on a few key projects to help reduce our response times, improve our prioritization, and build new tooling. The additional hiring will help with real-time support on phones (our phone wait time is still longer than we’d like to see).

If you haven’t signed up for Level-Up (levelup.duo.com), it contains essential information for any Admin, Helpdesk, or new customers to be successful.

We have a curated library answering the most common questions Duo administrators have in our KB (help.duo.com), technical setup videos which will walk an administrator through deploying our product, and documentation (duo.com/docs), which contain in-depth knowledge for the most common customer needs.

We hope that this information is helpful.

Dear,

I can’t use DUO totally because the admin panel is not working after entering the username and password.
I tried to log in from many places and tried to use VPN services.
Nobody answered, how long do I have to wait???

Same canned response I got back in March.

Quick Links