cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking to use Duo Passwordless with Duo SSO and Azure? Let's Chat!

colin_medfisch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey there!

My name is Colin Medfisch and I am a Product Manager at Duo, focusing on our IAM offerings, and I'm coming to you with exciting opportunity to test and provide feedback on an exciting new set of features within the Duo stack!

Duo Passwordless uses passkeys and platform authenticators, security keys from access devices, or Duo Push to secure application access without passwords, reducing the risk surface and administrative burden associated with passwords while improving the user experience. With Duo Passwordless, users no longer have to remember or type long, complex passwords. Instead, they can log in securely with a single gesture that provides the security of two authentication factors.

Currently, Duo Passwordless requires Duo SSO to be set up using an Active Directory authentication source. As we look to expand this to additional SAML IdPs with Duo SSO, we need your help!

How can you help?

If you are using Duo SSO backed by Azure as your Authentication Source and have an interest in Duo Passwordless, shoot me a DM! We'll take a look at your list of apps and get you set up for the next steps. 

Thanks for reading, and hopefully I'll be chatting with some of you soon!

-- Colin

1 Reply 1

mabdo82
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Colin,

Yes we are looking to have password-less with considering Azure as the source of authentication 

Quick Links