Views
Helpful
Replies

Administrator login settings - Hardware Tokens

Jason2024
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to enable Yubikey AES and Hardware tokens for the administrators. Only the options won't enable after clicking Save.
Tried different browsers and free and paid accounts but have the same problem.
Activation for users is no problem.
Thanks for helping!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I suggest checking with Duo support if they can enable it for you from the backend. You can reach out to them at support@duo.com or try calling at below number based on your location.

PulkitMittal_0-1712895105116.png

If you find this useful, please mark it helpful and accept the solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Pulkit Mittal
Level 1
Level 1

You need to add the hardware token as Yubikey AES and then assign it to the administrative user. Then you should be able to save and use it.

Use the above links for guided steps. It also has section to configure your keys using yubikey manager.

Jason2024
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Pulkit,

I've added a hardware token to test. I can add this hardware token to a user but not the administrator.
The option hardware token is missing when i go to administrator. I think this is because the option needs to be enabled but it won't enable (even when a hardware token is available).

I suggest checking with Duo support if they can enable it for you from the backend. You can reach out to them at support@duo.com or try calling at below number based on your location.

PulkitMittal_0-1712895105116.png

Quick Links