Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

There's no portmapping Feature on the 4200 series only on the IDSMIf you look at the port mapping Feature on the CSPMit say's that default it only look at TCP HHTP ports80,3128,8080Does that mean it doesn't look for attack on port 443HTTPS ??????????...

Perbo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to manage a PIX firewall through a internal cloud network, I can telnet to the firewall but when I generate the command set, the "telnet" command is not there and I publish the command to the firewall, then any further connection is lost....

vr2zjw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Under CSPM-Event viewer, when you ask the sensor statistics, it returns a window with various counters about ip apckets, tcp packets.... there is also one counter named DLPI drop.... 1°) Does anybody can tell me what is this counters ? 2°) How can ch...

Has anyone experienced the same problem. I have CSPM 2.3.3i S13 installed and version 3.0(3)S10 on the IDSM.The sensor works fine after it is started collecting events. The problem occurs whenever the cspm updates the sensor after a policy change or ...

jerryd by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My alerts are registering an inaccurate time. I verified this by doing portscans and viewing event viewer. How do I get the time synchronized on my blade with my cspm? CSPM shows the correct time. Thank you in advance.

wadeski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Win2k server running OWA in the DMZ passsing data to the Inside Exchange server. It is not working correctly and we are on the phone with Microsoft but they can't find anything wrong. I have the correct ports opened from the DMZ server to ...

dave7707 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I click on Reports\Summary Report Templates\text\Most Active Web Sites and I get the message:SENSNAT01: No audit event records exist for the most active FTP sites by volume.Possible causes include no audit events have occurred, Service Statisticsaudi...

wadeski by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guy,my customer wann to install a Tacacs+ for VPN mobile Users. This must be redundant, do any body have a experience with the intallation of the product ? how kann i implement a redundancy? what is about the licence? may i need to buy two lice...

aessome by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes