Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have IOS firewall on my Cisco 806. IOS firewall dynamically creates ACLs according to traffic coming from the internal LAN. But when the sessions are over, the ACLs are still appearing in my show access-list command, and they don't clear/expire/tim...

c-riling by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using aaa and radius to authenticate to my routers. What I would like to be able to do is provide my username and password and have the router go right into privledged mode at login without further intervention. I have setup my Radius server as ...

jwilder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With the new release of PIX 6.2, PDM 2.0 is needed but the latest version of PDM posted for download is 1.1.2. Does anyone know where PDM 2.0 can be obtained?

Hi,II'd like to know what is exactly replicated with the stateful failover, I've readthat are replicated the tcp connection table (and if enabled the http connection)...can anyone tell me something more...for example a Ipsec vpn I think is lost ... ...

Recently our ISP switched our plan from a statically assigned IP to DHCP (that renews the same address). I'm not a CCNA, but the PIX 506 we have was relatively easy to setup. Now that the outside address has to be grabbed from DHCP I'm having probl...

lpickard by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to remember reading somewhere where SYSlog and PDM couldn't be run on the PIX at the same time.....is this still true? I would like to use PDM but I also need the PIX to write to the syslog server.Dave