Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi all...can someone give me some pointers in helping me configure my sensors (4210) to use the shun/tcp reset feature. I can apply the ACLs on the internal interface of my edge routers, so is that inbound or outbound? Any help will be highly apprec...

bz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 3015 Concentrator that is not disconnecting users after the designated idle timeout period. I have tried with both administrative and non administrative users. The idle timer seems to be working for the admin users while administering...

jwilder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have noticed that the IDSM Module for the Cat6000 has not received an update since 30 MAY 02 with version IDSM-sp-3.0-4-S20. The other IDS Appliance line receives considerably more updates by comparison. When can we expect an update?

d.twaddle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently been examining my firewall log files and have noticed tons of port scans that the IDS has failed to pick up. Occassionally, the scans have been going on for hours across my entire IP block. What is going on with the scanner? Do I n...

rsmith by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a Cisco 1720 with an empty wic slot. I have to install a single port ethernet WIC to connect two lans. The current IOS version is 12.0(7)T and the memory features are: 12288/4096 DRAM and 4Mb Flash. I would like to know which is the most ap...

I recently installed a 4210 sensor behind our PIX 515 Firewall and it seems to be talking to the CSPM perfectly. I am a real security beginner so I had a difficult time deciding whether to install in front of or behind the firewall. We have a simple ...