Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I am trying to install CSPM 2.3.3I on my laptop with Windows 2000 SP2 and IE 6.0. When I try to install 2.3.1 and 2.3.2, it tells me I need SP1 and will not let me install. When I try to load 2.3.3I, it ask me to load IE 5.5 SP2. Can anyone tell me...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 515 PIX with a DMZ interface that I need to configure as:Inside and DMZ NAT/PAT access through outside - (I have this working)Inside to DMZ access with NO translation - NOT workingrestricted DMZ to Inside access - NOT workingI have had very ...

dmainzer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all...can someone give me some pointers in helping me configure my sensors (4210) to use the shun/tcp reset feature. I can apply the ACLs on the internal interface of my edge routers, so is that inbound or outbound? Any help will be highly apprec...

bz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 3015 Concentrator that is not disconnecting users after the designated idle timeout period. I have tried with both administrative and non administrative users. The idle timer seems to be working for the admin users while administering...

jwilder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes