NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey. I'm trying to change NSO CLI prompt colour. I'm using this thread as help: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5947742/how-to-change-the-output-color-of-echo-in-linux In my linux shell this prints following text green:printf '\033[32m' echo $TER...

u.avsec by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I wondered with there was some sort of "standard" to achieve a get request from NSO API ?As you might notice i am quite new to APIs, Restconf, whatever...and wondered if we could easily browse NSO CDB using restconf get requests without a do...

Get Request Hostname.png
jeyriku by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NETCONF/YANG

Hello everyone, I am still new in the NETCONF/YANG and NSO field and I would like to ask some questions:      1- How am I supposed to edit the YANG file?       2- I have made a NETCONF device on NSO but how would I like to manipulate the configuratio...

Hello everyone! After upgrading NSO 4.7 to NSO 5.7, I tried to add previous Services to the new NSO version but when I perform a packages reload, a XML template error is displayed: "The node: [node-name] contains unxpected data".  These are the servi...

casbarre by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. After migrating NSO from version 4.7 to version 5.7, when I recompile some of the custom service packages, the following warning is shown: yang/rsvp-te-tunnel.yang:224: error: the node is config, but refers to a non-config node 'name' de...

casbarre by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes