cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower 1010 vs 1010E

EvanC75
Level 1
Level 1

The datasheet page below for the Cisco Firepower products indicates that there is a model 1010 and a 1010E.  Does anyone know the difference?  I have the 1010 model but was curious what the "E" version did differently.  I was unable to find anything online.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/firepower-1000-series/datasheet-c78-742469.html

Regards.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello EvanC75,

• The Cisco Firepower 1010 and 1010E are a series of compact network security appliances in the Cisco Firepower family.
  • The Firepower 1010 is first supported in Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) Version 6.4 and ASA Version 9.12. PoE and L2 switch support were added beginning with FTD Version 6.5 and ASA Version 9.13.
  • The 1010E without PoE is supported first in Secure Firewall Threat Defense Version 7.2.3 and Secure Firewall ASA Version.

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/m/en_us/solutions/small-business/firewall-1010e.html
            >....Introducing Cisco Firepower 1010 - Desktop model

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thank you for the reply.  I did see that page but it just shows the specs of 1010E, they don't look any different from the 1010.

Regards.

What did you decide?

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello EvanC75,

• The Cisco Firepower 1010 and 1010E are a series of compact network security appliances in the Cisco Firepower family.
  • The Firepower 1010 is first supported in Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) Version 6.4 and ASA Version 9.12. PoE and L2 switch support were added beginning with FTD Version 6.5 and ASA Version 9.13.
  • The 1010E without PoE is supported first in Secure Firewall Threat Defense Version 7.2.3 and Secure Firewall ASA Version.

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

thanks!

Regards.

Welcome..!!

Have a Nice day..!!

Thank You..

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card