Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated!  I have an issue with my ASA 5545-x, it refused to boot from flash. I have backup, formatted the Flash, use Rommon to boot via TFTP and it boot fine and the old configuration work. I copied the image ...

gbkeku by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi dear engineers I want to implement IPsec VPN on cisco 3945 router and successfully configured it by using temporary license right to use. Now I want to buy license permanently. I know that cisco 15.X IOS has four technology packages(ipbase, datak9...

I have two ASA firewalls in an active-passive standby arrangement. The secondary unit had a hardware failure and needs to be replaced.   When I configure the replacement, do I need to put the ENTIRE running configuration on it and set it to "failover...

HI,   i have an ASA firewall with local subnet 10.200.240.0/24 ASA interface is 10.200.240.10   There is a VPN tunnel between 10.253.0.0/24(remote) and 10.252.98.192/26(local nat) terminated at the ASA.   1-to-1 static NAT is configured between 10.25...

I assigned FQDN to block youtube site with domain name google.com and nameserves 8.8.8.8 So the youtube site is blocked Ok, but i can,t browse any sub site of google.com, like google translate. So i ask you please for help.

fathigoal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured the ASA with 3 interfaces (inside, outside and dmz). Inside and dmz get their IP via DHCP and they’re of course on different subnets. Outside gets its IP from the ISP (PPPoE)   Everythings is working fine except for the DMZ interfac...

i716 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have an ASA5525-X (version 9.7.1) with firepower module (version 6.2). I added the ASA to the firesight management center, but I cannot see the interfaces of ASA listed in the Firesight Management Center.Please let me know whether anyone h...

Hi All,   I need some advice with software selection for an ASA hardware upgrade.   I have a customer that has an ASA 5512 that is running version 9.2(4)33 and I need to upgrade them to an ASA 5516-X, however this firewall does support ASA 9.2, and I...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,   My xlate are growing very faster I have plenty of IP address are doing lots of PAT and there are lots NAT commands with flags sIT idle 1157:53:39 timeout 0:00:00   TCP PAT from INSIDE:192.168.30.72/52890 to Internet:192.168.159.1/52890 flags...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card