Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have implemented some policies on Cisco ISE but it is using default policies instead of the ones i configured.Can i please get help on it.I have attached the the image below

cisco ise.png
Tutu by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all. We're experiencing difficulty allowing traffic from our outside web server's public IP to our internal SQL server on a specific port, on our 10.10.10.1 private network. We have web services for our customers to use that interface through IIS...

R4L by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Tech guys, in my Internet edge deployment, My FTD (21110) is behind the ASR1000 Router(Internet Gateway). I want to allow  any connect vpn clients to establish vpn connection to  FTD  via NAT Configured on ASR1000. From the Firewall perspective, I...

I have a ASA 5515-X Firewall. I have also installed 'sfr module' onto the firewall. I purchased a FirePower IPS License (L-ASA551-TA-1Y). But after download the License file I saw that, this was (Control+Protection) License. I just little worried, is...

HI I want to input data from Active Directory to ISE. Now I notice the issue is both ISE and AD cannot integrate well. Please see the picture below. The correct domain is abcd.local, but what i can see is ISE1.ise1.com instead of ISE1.abcd.local. Can...

Capture.PNG
eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card