Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to forward port 8080 and 5544 towards internal server from the internet but its not working. Below is the configuration , if any one can help on this, internet = name of outside interfaceCCTV = name of inside interface object network NVRh...

musman786 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team,Its new setup. There are 2 FMC such as fmc1 and fmc2 but not in HA. 2 perimeter firewall (p1 and p2) and 2 internal firewalls(i1 and i2) added in the fmc1. fmc1, p1, i1 running from last few months where fmc2, p2, i2 were powered off. Recen...

Vishnu_RR by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Virtual FTDs running on two ESXi hosts on test.  They were built using 6.4.  I updated them to 6.4.0.1 which wasn't without issue and I had to break the HA and reestablish it.  I put this down to me not following the steps correctly (I tho...

ha.png

Hello All, Has anyone setup an HP Printer on a Cisco ASA to print internally? If so can you provide some insight. I am trying to print all on the inside interfaces and it seems like the printer wakes up when I print but it just won’t print the page? ...

jjevans by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are deploying a pair of NGFW's in Azure.  I have them deployed and managed by a FMC in Azure.  The issue that I am having is the 2 data interfaces on each FW show disabled.  I have enabled them through the FMC but they still show disabled.  If I S...

trpatters by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of ASA-5585-X in an active-standby failover configuration.  Currently they are running software version 8.4.3.  I'm looking to upgrade to 9.1.1.  From the release notes I understand that in order to perform a "zero downtime" upgrade I n...

Resolved! Dynamic DNS

How to configure Dynamic DNS on cisco asa ASDM? I want to connect it with No-IP.com. My public IP 202.186.57.121.I've created a hostname for my connection, but I don't know how to verify if my configuration successful or not.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card