Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,    I have 2 Firepower 41xx managed by a vFMC.All time and timezone settings are configured fine on FCM, FMC and FTDs, but vFMC dashboard on Analysis-Connections-Events I see immediately the log session, but with 5 minutes before of time logging. ...

Maurlai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GreetingsI have a scenario where my FTDs are only reachable for management by the FMC over Internet. The FTDs are running HA so data interface access isn't an option. I assume data in transit is properly encrypted but how do I secure access to the FT...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am on the sourfire/firepower  system console i need to run SUDo or Su root both prompt for a password. its none of the ones i have set.i donr recall ever setting one when i go to the gui, it wont let me create a reserved account ie root i need thi...

Hey guys, So one of my customer had a question regarding routing in Cisco Firepower 2100, He asked that he wanted to use one firewall where he wanted to land 2 ISPs and he wants to use both ISPs for separate traffic supposedly  2 subnet will use ISP1...

Hello I  have ASA 5512X ,  so i have a problem : rommon #6> tftpdnldROMMON Variable Settings:ADDRESS=192.168.1.1SERVER=192.168.1.254GATEWAY=192.168.1.254PORT=Management0/0VLAN=untaggedIMAGE=ftd-boot-9.8.2.3.lfbffCONFIG=LINKTIMEOUT=20PKTTIMEOUT=4RETRY...

I'm trying to mimic the implicit deny all rule found on ASA devices in an FTD environment. My setup includes servers that live on the inside LAN and have 1-to-1 NAT rules and which need to have certain services exposed to the Internet. I plan to use ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card