Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have purchased Anyconnect Plus licensing on behalf of customer for upcoming firepower project for FTD 1010's. I didn't really think it through until now but I have 4 FTD 1010's and I am wondering is if users at these tail sites will be able to use ...

Hello,I'm having an issue getting SNMP setup properly on my OpenDNS VA. I have followed the steps outlined in the documentation below:SNMP Monitoring (umbrella.com)However, neither version 2 or version 3 allows me to connect with the VA when performi...

ewmoore by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I have two Firepower 4112s that are both running ASA software, these two ASAs are setup for HA and both are in single context mode. I've managed to successfully enable SNMP polls and traps on the primary ASA using the dedicated management i...

BVC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a site to site vpn between two Cisco 2811 routers passing through a PIX 515 on the core side and an ASA5510 on the remote side. Although I have ports ESP and ISAKMP open the tunnel also requires udp port 4500. Is that normal? If not any ...

Hi all Setting up Anyconnect from scratch on the firepowers. Using the FMC. How do i remove the old protocols like TLS1.0 and TLS 1.1 from being used. I cant see that in the anyconnect setup ?Is this done at the interface level ? Any help would be gr...

old roo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a general question regarding an older Cisco ASA 5585 I'm looking through the configuration on that's running ASA version 9.8(4)25, and was wondering if anyone could help. In the interface configuration, do ports fail into a closed state...

JMondares by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card