Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks, I have newly deployed 2 Ftd's in A-S HA, via FMC.Under Device tab of FMC i can make interface changes  for the Active FTD, how i can do the same for standby FTD ?I want to add a new subinterface on both FTDs, but i am unable to do the same ...

Firepower is setup with ASA behind it. Need to setup IPSec between ASA and Outside/internet JuniperFW. I can see IKE and ISAKMP packets, but no ESP. Is this even possible:-Use FMC to traverse IPSEC for an internal ASAAny inherent policy in FMC that b...

guna.neo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If the AGE of the arp entry increases does this mean the device is offline.In this exampe the age of 10.59.33.25 is 194 Minutes and increasing.DRWEXTRTR02#sh ip arp vrf OPTUS-SIPProtocol Address Age (min) Hardware Addr Type InterfaceInternet 10.59.33...

Dears,I have asa-5525x with Firepower services including a URL filtering license and I have the below issue:consider a website (xyz.com) with a couple of youtube videos embedded inside it, is it possible to allow only youtube videos that have been em...

Hi Team,How can i configure MAC Address to IP Address Binding on Cisco ASA FW? I am migrating Domain controller to Cisco FW, i have configured DHCP and DNS on it. Now I have 7 IPs which needs to be configured on MAC address on this FW.