Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to set up a basic configuration and cant figure out why nat is not working.  my  outside vlan 2 ping public ip address my inside  vlan 1 does not ping anything public ,i have nat (inside) 1 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 global (outside) 1 int...

Hi all,     I need your help in the next: One customer report to me vulnerabilities in the his Cisco ASA and Cisco 2811 and the vulnerabilities is this.     1- OS Identification (Router). Synopsis: It is possible to guess the remote operating system....

hi all, i configured port redirection on ASA to allow external user access to Internal FTPS Server.  but it's not working i use Filezilla client to access but i have this error.Statut :    Connexion à x.x.x.x:21...Statut :    Connexion établie, atten...

I have a ASA 5540 , with a single WAN IPwe have hosted a webpage on this IP through static NATnow i want to host another webpage on the same wan IP but a different port but i am not able to do itKindly Help....

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me, where to find the latest release notes of the 8.4.4 interim software. The release notes are not up to date http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa84/release/notes/asarn84.htmlSoftware came out on 21 may.Regards,Sander

S M85 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After I finished my configuration for my FWSM, I cannot access to the outside. what do i wrong?FWSM/pri/act(config)# pingInterface: extTarget IP address: 194.25.2.129Repeat count: [5] Datagram size: [100] Timeout in seconds: [2] Extended commands [n]...

We recently bought a Buffalo linkstation nas device which has web capabilities and I need to open port 9000 (both ways) in order for this to work. Its been a while since I did anything cisco related and despite my best efforts its still not working. ...

Never done it before but is there a second slot for internal flash or do you have to get external flash copy the files off and then upgrade the flash and copy back.

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card