Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We have a Cisco ASA 5508-x with SFR module in our company. The FMC's software version is 6.3.0 and the SFR module is 6.2.0.5. I know that updating the FMC to 6.6.1 is quite easy through the web interface but my real challenge is updating the S...

Hi,   I am trying to get some debugging done on my FTD via SSH, but it does not seem to work. Does FTD support debugging if done via SSH and issued under#system support diagnostic-cli || or do you have to use a console cable to see debug output?   Us...

alex_aasen by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a problem creating the CSR on my FTD. when I try to commit an error si show: Error: Update failed: [Certificate request subject name in keyring firepower_cert cannot be resolved]FP-4120 /security # create keyring firepower_certFP-4120 /...

oeortiz01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have Cisco FMC, version is 7.0.1I would like to configure access to the FMC based on AD Groups, integration done thought LDAP. At this moment we have 2 AD groups:First - Full Access (Grant-FMC-Admin), Second - Read Only Security Analyst (Gra...

IrakliGvishiani_1-1665485275475.png IrakliGvishiani_0-1665485172982.png IrakliGvishiani_0-1665485705711.png

Hello, I have an ASA5515X and it has been working ok up to now. I have now set up an exchange server on my private network. I have an AnyConnect VPN set up and it works great.I have followed all examples of how to set up mail routing but no matter wh...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card