Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are running into an issue where where our Apple TVs are unable to set date/time after they are reset.  They will try to go out to Apple time servers but from what I understand the Apple time servers will not accept NTP packets if the source port i...

dporod by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi --- I wonder if anyone else can help me .. Im at a total loss !!In have connected into port 2 an isolated network 10.0.9.x ... this is totally seperate to my other network and no routes exist between the twoI simply want to have an RDP access ... ...

mike by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a customer connecting to one of our sites via VPN tunnel. The Crypto ACL is configured for an internal subnet on our side. The customer has requested access to a couple of servers in a DMZ, but want to access the servers via the sam...

Resolved! Dual ISP ASA 9.1

Trying to get a secondary ISP connection setup on a client's ASA, version 9.1. The issue I am having is that no traffic flows out the secondary connection when I disable the primary. I am assuming it has to do with NAT and/or ACLs but these are somet...

Resolved! ASA 5505 DNS Query

Hi I have ASA 5505 with software 9.2.4. I have one computer and its IP address is 192.168.1.200 and I have an internal domain controller with address 192.168.0.25. I wanted that this pc can do name resolution using this internal controller. So i h...

I have a Pix firewall with an UR license and it has Active/Active Failover. When I connect via console, it appears to be continuously reloading and cannot be interrupted. Only when I do esc while it's rebooting can I get the monitor> prompt. I have t...

Gerard Roy by Level 2
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I found some other article regarding this issue, but I have tried everything and I have hit a dead end. I followed the procedure how to configure SFR and I could not ping the management interface, so I created IP on the management interface 192.168.2...

dovla091 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card