Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ISE v 1.4, in which I have configured two captive portals and two portal sponsors. from the portal sponsor I am creating access users for the captive portal.   but at the moment I try to authenticate, it does not allow it and it shows ...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I'm trying to send attribute 30(called station) in my radius accounting session. This is working fine for attribute 31 (calling-station). I have the command  "radius-server attribute 30 original-called-number" in my configuration.   Any idea wha...

a.ascione by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I have created a MyDevices Portal where users can register a VM mac addresses to allow these VMs  onto the network when they run up a bridged VM on their dot1x host laptops. I have an ISE policy that purges these after 60 days. Is there a way to...

rcullum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! dot1x and reauth

We are running dot1x and ISE, we only do machine authentication. We have configured reauth every 600 seconds. If we have a skype call going on and the switch is requesting the client to reauth the session "Session timeout: 600s (server), Remaining: 0...

Hi Guys, If i am currently running ACS-5.2 and I want to migrate to ISE-2.4. But I will be having ACS and ISE in different VLANs which means I have to change the IPs of the devices connected to ACS when I migrate it to ISE. Also, the migration requir...

st92 by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PAN Auto failover

Hello Team,   One of our customer is using auto PAN failover feature and currently testing few scenarios. As of now the PSN doing the monitoring is in the same datacenter as PAN i.e. Primary PAN being monitored by PSN in primary DC and secondary PAN ...

rajatsha by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics