Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I am coming from v2.2 where I nearly always created and saved authentication and authorization conditions in the condition library then used them in policy. I don't often reuse the conditions, but I like that it made all my rules mostly stay in one l...

PS1.PNG

I configured NTP point to my Window server for time synchronization.Unfortunately ISE always select LOCAL(*127.127.1.0) as a time source.Does we have any configuration to force the ISE to sync time with Window Server?Thank for your kindly support.No...

20190613_152122.png

Hi everyone, I am trying to deny access to some devices based on the OS types. I have identified those devices by profiling them and redirection works. The issue is that all the portal types in ISE requires users to enter some form of credential or a...

X-snip by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in the process of setting up Active Directory access to Cisco Prime through ISE. I have an AD group that I'm using to allow access to Prime through one rule, and we also have a group used to allow network device access with another rule. Because ...