cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Duo Radius proxy and PaloAlto GlobalProtect clientless VPN working....but not quite!

cwmbrankid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have set up a Duo radius proxy server and PaloAlto GlobalProtect clientless VPN to authenticate users when they login to a portal and users can successfully receive push notifications on their mobile devices and log in.

We would like it though if the browser ‘popup’ would display giving the user a choice of push or passcode rather than it just automatically send the push notification out.
I’ve been trying to get this setup for some time but am now banging my head against a wall so can anyone enlighten me as to if it is possible and if so point me in the right direction please!

Appreciate any help.

Paul.

2 Replies 2

mkorovesisduo
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Paul, it sounds like you used our GlobalProtect RADIUS integration. This configuration does not feature the Duo Prompt for a more interactive login experience; only auto push (the behavior you described) is supported.

Our SAML integration with GlobalProtect does display the Duo Prompt, but I’m not sure how helpful that is for you.

More of the differences between our different GlobalProtect configurations are shown in this Duo Knowledge Base article.

cwmbrankid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, thanks for letting me know. I will look in to SAML and see if it is something we can do.

Cheers.

Paul.

Quick Links