cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Duo Mobile pops up in a window tips on computer, but is not display.

hapfirst1925
Level 1
Level 1

Duo Mobile pops up in a window tip on the computer but is not displayed (always a white screen), and the Wifi is confirmed to be connected. Currently, Duo Moblie's confirmation is required for Outlook apps, Teams, and OneNote. The main reason is that the window tip was not displayed, causing there is no response from the App of Duo mobile in my cellphone. Show as below capture:

No tips displayNo tips display

5 Replies 5

@hapfirst1925 hi, can you check if your computer have access to duo.com. 

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

Hi Kasun, as I checked today, my company's laptop could access the Duo Moblie (which means a window tip pops up) , but my private laptop always shows a white screen as captured. Duo.com could be entered always. Do you have any other suggestions for this point? Previously everything was ok for my private laptop to log in.

However, when I was login the mailbox on the Google webpage, the window tip by Duo Moblie will be show smoothly as below for example:2024-02-26_212843.png, but could not be shown out from the Windows Microsoft application.

Pulkit Mittal
Level 1
Level 1

Try opening up the Developer Tools to watch the console tab output while you try to log in. There might be some restrictions.

Hi, the problem was still not solved until today, could you pls let me know how to check the restrictions by through Developr tools?

Hi @hapfirst1925 ,

Sorry to see you're having issues logging in with Duo via the Outlook and other MS app clients. I think the other community member missed where you said you are using Outlook when they suggested you use browser development tools - which aren't available from Outlook and other rich client apps.

Do you have Duo Desktop installed? Is your organization evaluating device trust using Duo Desktop? This looks like an issue you have seen before. Please contact Duo Support if you are an administrator for your organization's Duo account. If you are not the Duo administrator, please get in touch with them so they can contact Duo Support. Our support teams cannot assist end-users.

Duo, not DUO.
Quick Links