Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

 this yui version is also running at 14.x version of WSA/ESA/SMA. Right now yui has released 3.6 version and cisco is running what??!!there are multiple bugs mention this vulnerability but for very old versions like 9.x is this valid?? Are there any ...

Screenshot_20211211-225243_Email.jpg
spacemeb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We're in the process of looking at vendors to enhance our email security. I've looked at Mimecast, Proofpoint (both Enterprise and Essentials), Barracuda, and our Cisco rep is setting up a meeting with an SME to answer more technical questions about ...

kaybykats by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, we're looking to enhance our email security. Management is suggesting we look into Cisco CES since we're run basically everything else Cisco here (except NetApp). We desperately need some sort of next generation threat detection that can sandb...

jinakolis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Good Day gents, Can someone help me clarify the settings for blocking with words from the profanity and sexual_contentHere is the config:  Order Condition Rule Delete1Message Bodybody-dictionary-match("Sexual_Content", 1)    2Message Bodybody-diction...

Does the below syntax correct, can you confirm. The email address should be case-insensitive and separated with OR condition. Thanks. External: if (header("from") == "(?i)(morning.alerts@exmaple.com\\.com|anirudh.ken@example\\.com|survey.ECIL@exmaple...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors