Views
Helpful
Replies

vPC between Nexus 5548Up and Nexus 3k series

Tonai1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I'm finding for the questions that can I configure vPC between Nexus 5548Up and Nexus 3k series.

I have searched but I can't find any document or information for this?

Please let me know or give the link have this information!

Many thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello

When you say "VPC" do you mean a portchannel between the two switchs or do you mean joining them as vpc pair, If the latter then it isn't possible they need to be in their own vpc domain as vpc peer switches need to be of the same type, make/model etc..

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hello

When you say "VPC" do you mean a portchannel between the two switchs or do you mean joining them as vpc pair, If the latter then it isn't possible they need to be in their own vpc domain as vpc peer switches need to be of the same type, make/model etc..

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Hello,

I mean vPC pair but as your information, can't do that.

Thanks for your reply.