Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi All,   We have Cisco CWS implemented at a customer site, and we have started to receive intermittent reports of issues with iPhone applications. The main complaints seem to be:   Applications don't load properly - ie. they download and then hang o...

gigante76 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have deployed Cisco Umbrella on EVAL for POC purpose at a customer site. Everything is working fine. We are getting the data on the umbrella dashboard. But there is an error called SSL Update failed( Screenshot attached). We are not able to unders...

am9 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts,   After creating a new WSA VM ( S300), it is failing to join windows AD. It was able to join with the same settings and credentials. What happened is migration from S100 to S300 which shouldn't cause AD join issues!   I am getting the f...

mshboul89 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I am trying to integrate Umbrella and Threat Grid, but I am not finding the option "Settings > Integrations" on Umbrella Dashboard.Please, how could I integrate Umbrella and Threat Grid?

Pulled Anyconnect - 4.2.00096 directoy from CWS Admin/Download. Installing in Windows 10 (latest patches) I have build a profile with web security profile editor 4.2.00096. I placed it into the mounted installation directory /Profiles/websecurity I...

MS-JK by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors