Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi All, Having some queries regarding Cisco umbrella if anyone could help it would be a great help 1) is it possible to use Cisco umbrella within office premises without installation  of Virtual Appliance ?If Yes is there any limitations to it (in te...

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!!! We´ve  recently implemented a Virtual ASA with the  license below in order to  the remote users can connect to the network through vpn anyconnect : ASAv30 Standard - 2G (ASAv-STD-2G):Description: ASAv30 Standard - 2G At  first time  the users a...

IMPORTANT! This content includes pre-release software, and you may experience issues with some features. The included documentation was not created or verified by dCloud. Check Cisco dCloud regularly for new releases!   NOTE: Download the guides from...

rogeedwa by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,  I held a Umbrella presentation today and recieved a question I couldnt answer regarding 3rd party integrations.  Umbrella is an open platform and integrates with Cisco Threat Grid, Fireye and Anomali for example. Do you have any information r...

Dears,Please note that we have a Customer that has Fortiproxy installed and configured. He would like to have cisco Umbrella while maintain its current Proxy Solution. Could you please advise if this is feasible and which security services will be ac...

How does 802.1Q trunking work over an external ip? If TCP and UDP are protocols, isn't 802.1Q just another protocol? and wouldn't it totally negate my firewall if i enabled it to directly connect with my ISP as zone-based firewalls only deal with tcp...

This might be a stupid question but 30 days the furthest the reports go back on Cisco Umbrella? I am trying to get a full year overview of everything (All blocked requests, Security blocks). 

Top Solution Authors