Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm pretty new to Cisco setup, and I've managed to get a Cisco 1117 set up with a PPoE internet connection. I'm trying to port forward 1723 to a Windows server (192.168.0.5) for PPTP VPN connections from home-based clients. I've used the below li...

Scott104 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello All, Deployed Cisco umbrella and configured Network (Public IP Address) so any users within the premises exit via that public ip umbrella consider that machine legitimate and apply umbrella policies and also installed anyconnect roaming securit...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Facing an issue where web policy ruleset is not getting applied for the identity configured(roaming. Please let me know is it any tunnel need to create for web policy to get applied or is it same configuration steps like we do for dns policy

sv7 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Umbrella VA query

Hi All, Im new to umbrella and want some guidance which help me in implementation of my project. My Client has 12 location and every locations has its own isp address gateway to reach internet. As per their requirement they will deploy 1 VA at their ...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,How do Cisco Umbrella Licensing works? Let suppose, I have a 500 user license with 2 VA deployed in HA pair, does every DNS queries consume the license? Is it taking only external queries into counts or an internal domain as well?Can we exc...

techno.it by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, In our organization, we have a M100V.If a message is quarantined due to a policy we have created, is it possible M100V to send email to the recipient to inform him about quarantine?Something like:"Dear user, you have received an email from ...

Top Solution Authors