Views
Helpful
Replies

Duo Auth API - Verified push release date

kivers
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This blog (Aug 23) mentions that verified push for Duo Auth API will be available soon - "Soon, you’ll also be able to add Duo’s secure Verified Duo Push functionality through the Auth API".

Does anyone know a release date for this functionality, as of now, I can't see any update in the API docs regarding it.

Thanks,

Kevin 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kevin,

Your question is well-timed! This will become available in our upcoming cloud release, which will reach all Duo commercial customers by March 14. You'll see accompanying updates to the Auth API documentation as well.

Duo, not DUO.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kevin,

Your question is well-timed! This will become available in our upcoming cloud release, which will reach all Duo commercial customers by March 14. You'll see accompanying updates to the Auth API documentation as well.

Duo, not DUO.

kivers
Level 1
Level 1

Perfect, thanks for update

Hey Kevin,

The Auth API documentation now has the Verified Duo Push information.

Duo, not DUO.

Brilliant Kristina,

Got it up and running this am.

One follow up question if you might know, I see in the docs a verify code can be 3 or 6 numbers, is it possible to change that number per request, currently getting 6 every time. I don't see anywhere in docs where number can be specified

This might be set at the account level as 6 is number we get on other org verified pushs, but will need to confirm with IT when they come online. In the particular usecase where we are using the AuthAPI, its been used with an inhouse app, so would prefer just 3 numbers as the end user will need to switch views to the Duo app and would like to avoid situ where they have to flip back and forth trying remember the 6 number etc..

You can ignore my follow up Q, as IT got back to me and confirmed its a policy level setting per app.

Thanks for updates

Quick Links