Has anyone seen this before, and if so, what is the cure?
Action needed, but no system prompt, no DUO prompt.
Ultimately times out. I am curious as to why there is a request for action, but no push and no next steps.
I can add a basic framework of my setup for reference.
- Peplink Balance One Core edge router
- Server 2012 R2 Domain Controller with NAP
- Server 2019 VPN Server with RRAS + NAP + DUO Proxy
- DUO config - I have tried several approaches Radius client, AD client, both, etc.
- I have ports 443 open in/out on all relevant devices
- Test device: Windows 10, Built-In VPN client