cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where do I get the Worldview as seen in your videos?

bjames
Level 5
Level 5

In looking at some of the training video’s I see a Worldview (map) on the dashboard, how do I enable this?

Thanks

Bob

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Bob,

Duo previously had a map in the admin panel that showed the location of where users were authenticating from. This feature was discontinued in 2018 due to a lack of use, so it is no longer available.

If you would like to see this added back to Duo, you can submit an official feature request through your CSM or Account Executive, or by contacting the Duo Support team.

If you have them handy, would you mind sending the links to the training videos where you saw this referenced? We may need to take a look at updating those for the future.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Bob,

Duo previously had a map in the admin panel that showed the location of where users were authenticating from. This feature was discontinued in 2018 due to a lack of use, so it is no longer available.

If you would like to see this added back to Duo, you can submit an official feature request through your CSM or Account Executive, or by contacting the Duo Support team.

If you have them handy, would you mind sending the links to the training videos where you saw this referenced? We may need to take a look at updating those for the future.

bjames
Level 5
Level 5

Thanks for the information. I have seen the map in several technical setup videos. Like at 6:40 of the Duo Protection for 365 video FYI.

Quick Links