cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to send out emails from EverLogic while Duo is active

Evan_Wittekind
Level 1
Level 1

I’m a Duo Administrator for my company and I’m currently working with another company to get Duo set up for them. However, when Duo is active for M365, it prevents them from sending out emails from Everlogic, even though they’re using their own personal email addresses that have authenticated with Duo. I’ve contacted support about this but no dice, does anyone here have any solutions they know of? Any help is appreciated, thank you!

2 Replies 2

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Evan! Welcome to the Duo Community. I’m not familiar with EverLogic, and I don’t see any relevant internal support cases or documentation to help with this. Did you contact Duo Support or EverLogic? I’d recommend reaching out to our support team if you haven’t yet.

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What might be happening is that the Everlogic mail user is now blocked from connecting to M265 because it’s blocked by interactive MFA requirement.

Please read this: Mail Clients and Azure AD Join.

Duo, not DUO.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links