cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Turkey (TURK TELEKOM ISP) SMS Problem

sekizinci
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, In Turkey when you would like to activate an account or when you try to send an SMS authentication message to the client, if the client has Turk Telekom GSM line, your sms messages does not deliver to them. I don’t know have you heard before or not but I need to discuss to this topic with you just I try to understand the root cause.

Cheers,
Eser Sekizinci

7 Replies 7

i live this problem with Turkcell, and my Mobile Phone is broken and a can’t authenticate with my account.

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Eser, I know you posted this awhile ago now, but if you are still having issues receiving SMS, please contact Duo Support to troubleshoot this further.

Dear Amy,

My problem was solved a long time ago, thank you for your interest.

Best regards,
Eser Sekizinci

Amy Reyes via Duo Security Community <duo@discoursemail.com>, 15 Haz 2020 Pzt, 19:34 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

Glad to hear you got it resolved!

Can you tell me how did you solve the issue
I cant receive sms messages from turk telekom in us

Sorunluyum
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Eser

I know this issue occurred a year ago, but if you remember, could you please tell me how you solved it? I am having trouble with sending and receiving SMS with Turk Telekom numbers from T-Mobile in the USA. T-Mobile is about to give up trying to fix it.

I can SMS easily – instantly – with Turkcell customers!!

S

shephali_Singh
Level 1
Level 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links