cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Test Servers for development?

ioplex
Level 1
Level 1

Are there test servers that should be used for development?

I’m developing a custom Java Servlet Filter style handler for the Web SDK Universal Prompt and I’m probably sending a little more noise than Duo is used to from one account like getting stuck in a loop while trying to write the code to install a signed cookie.

So is sending noise and redundant requests to the duosecurity.com API host going to cause my account to be flagged?

Or is there an option in the Admin dashboard for getting an API hostname that should be used for dev?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your development traffic is fine and isn’t going to get you blocked. If we flagged accounts because one person was stuck trying to get an API integration to work I would have lost my own personal account log ago.

Thanks for trying Duo!

Duo, not DUO.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your development traffic is fine and isn’t going to get you blocked. If we flagged accounts because one person was stuck trying to get an API integration to work I would have lost my own personal account log ago.

Thanks for trying Duo!

Duo, not DUO.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links