Start Here! Introduce yourself thread

Hello everyone and welcome!

As you get started here on the community, we’d love if you could introduce yourself or just say hi! We are excited to get to know you a bit better.

What brings you to the Training forum, and what are you hoping to get out of participating in Level Up?

Greetings!

I am a Certified Newbie to DUO. I am a Drupal (PHP) Developer who has been asked to create a module to allow authenticated users to request Bypass Codes from within Drupal.

I’ve installed the Drupal 7 Duo module and have been heads-down in the Auth and Admin API.

I am successfully calling and authenticating (verified from “/auth/v2/check” endpoint"), but having trouble getting much further using Admin key and Admin API. I won’t go into details here as this is an “Introduction”, but if there are any other community members out there who have experience in PHP Admin API, I’d love to get in touch!

If I can get this going, I’ll be integrating this into other applications and platforms.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Ellen @ellenjones123 , nice to meet you! PHP Admin API is personally out of the realm of my expertise, but thankfully we have many knowledgeable admins around here that may be able to help you out.

I will say that we do have some e-learning courses available in beta right now that other new administrators have found useful. So far, we have lessons for an Introduction to the Admin Panel, Policies, and Authentication Methods, as well as a focused course series for training helpdesk support personnel. Unfortunately, I don’t think you would find it too useful for guidance creating your module, but if you or anyone in your organization is ever interested in participating, let me know and I can generate an access code for you.

Have an awesome day and welcome to the community! :blush:

Hi Ellen!

Welcome to the Duo Community! We’re glad to have you. I’m the community manager, Amy. If you have any questions about using the site here or need help finding something, I’m your go-to person :slight_smile:

Have you checked out the Admin API forum here? Sounds like you might be able to connect with some people there who can help you!

Thank you for participating! We look forward to your contributions here.