Slow Support From Duo

Is anyone else having issues getting support from Duo? Every time I put in a case it takes several days for someone to contact me and their support site says no more than 1 business day at low severity. I’ve been waiting two days for help.

1 Like

Same here. It’s been a couple days since I opened my ticket and no response.

I have also faced the challenge, the response is very late

Hi folks,
I apologize for my own delay in replying to you here. In full transparency, I’ve fallen a bit behind on moderating the forum and am just now seeing your posts.

First and foremost, thank you for your patience as our support team is working hard to prioritize and reply to all customer requests. We are currently experiencing higher support request volume than normal, and our responses are unfortunately delayed by several days. Please accept our apologies for the long wait time you have endured. We understand your time is valuable, and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We are taking the necessary steps to improve your experience and increase our capacity to handle current volume.

For faster support, please contact us by phone using the numbers listed duo.com/support . While waiting, we recommend you choose the option to receive a callback to limit your time on hold even further. Our highest volume tends to be Monday through Friday, 10AM ET - 4PM ET (1400 - 2000 UTC). Please consider reaching out to us outside of these hours.