cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reports of hardware and phones together

totalnet32
Level 1
Level 1

i need to find all users that dont have a phone or Yubikey/2FA devices assigned to their account. the Dashboard> Users > export does not list Yubikey/2FA devices. suggestions?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hey @tippet5x,

I moved your post to the Managing Users > Enrollment forum since your question specifically concerns finding users who are partially enrolled.
A user whose username exists in Duo but who has no 2FA devices associated to their account is considered Partially Enrolled. You can read more about Duo’s enrollment statuses here.

To accomplish what you’re after, please follow these steps:

1. From the Users page of the Duo Admin Panel, select Not Enrolled.
  2. Export the list to your preferred format.

The users you see in that report will all not have a 2FA device (including phone or Yubikey) attached to their account.

Does that help? Let me know if you need further assistance!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hey @tippet5x,

I moved your post to the Managing Users > Enrollment forum since your question specifically concerns finding users who are partially enrolled.
A user whose username exists in Duo but who has no 2FA devices associated to their account is considered Partially Enrolled. You can read more about Duo’s enrollment statuses here.

To accomplish what you’re after, please follow these steps:

1. From the Users page of the Duo Admin Panel, select Not Enrolled.
  2. Export the list to your preferred format.

The users you see in that report will all not have a 2FA device (including phone or Yubikey) attached to their account.

Does that help? Let me know if you need further assistance!

Quick Links