Views
Helpful
Replies

RDS Web - The resource cannot be found

conor.lynch
Level 1
Level 1

HI,
We are trialling Duo and have installed duo for RDS Web 2.2.1 on our Gateway / web server. The install goes okay but when logging in to our RDS site the /duo/duo.aspx page we get redirected to has an error.

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /duo/duo.aspx

I can see the /duo directory created successfully in IIS. Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks
Conor

3 Replies 3

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I’m sorry to see you are having issues with your Duo install.

It would help to have the HTTP 404 subcode, like is it 404.3 or 404.17? You should be able to find this in your IIS WWW service logs at %SystemDrive%\inetpub\logs\LogFiles. Look for a line that has GET /duo/duo.aspx params=blablabla in it. The HTTP status codes will be the set of numbers at the end of the line, after the browser user agent information.

You may want to contact Duo Support for in-depth troubleshooting assistance.

Duo, not DUO.

Hi,

Not to worry, it was simple to setup a new server and get it working on that.

I don’t have any codes as the original server has been deleted, everything is working away fine now, you can close this case

Regards

Conor Lynch

Hey Conor, just as as reminder, the Duo Community is not intended for advanced troubleshooting and is not an official Duo support channel. If you’re looking to open a case in the future, please contact our Support Team.

For more information, please reference our thread How to get support

Quick Links