cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quickbooks Desktop and Duo

ITEM93
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone been able to protect Quickbooks logins with Duo?

We are able to protect the workstations and the servers with the RDP integration, but is there a way to protect the application it’s self?

3 Replies 3

altcomputer
Level 1
Level 1

Have you gotten any information on this? I have the same question, same scenario with RDP working on workstations, but at a standstill on getting protection for QB desktop itself.

Unfortunately, no I haven’t found a solution for this yet.

Hi @ITEm93 and @altcomputer, thank you for sharing this question in the Duo Community! If the application supports either LDAP, RADIUS or SAML 2.0 you can protect it with Duo by using one of our generic guides. Alternatively, you can find the integration of a web-based application here: https://duo.com/docs/duoweb

In the case of Quickbooks specifically, it looks like they may not support enabling multi-factor authentication for all users. You will need to work with them to see if they have any documentation for how to enable this. I hope that helps!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links