cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with RDP app not seeing the enrolled user account

sahartz
Level 1
Level 1

I created a user with phone and confirmed on my iphone with duomobile push, but when i created the rdp app for 2fa, when i try to remote in via rdp, it says there is no account enrolled.

Is anyone else having this problem or maybe steer me in the direction of what I might have missed?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sahartz
Level 1
Level 1

Nevermind - when I was creating the account, I had created it with the “domainname\username” syntax, and it did not require it when I create the user accounts in DUO portal.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

sahartz
Level 1
Level 1

Nevermind - when I was creating the account, I had created it with the “domainname\username” syntax, and it did not require it when I create the user accounts in DUO portal.

Thanks for the update, shartz! Glad you figured it out.

Note that you can define more than one username for your Duo users with our username aliases feature, so the same individual Duo user could log in as “username” and “domain\username”. Learn more about that option here.

Thanks for using Duo!

Duo, not DUO.

AlexT2
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry to “revive” this thread but I seem to be having the exact same issue… except that none of the syntaxes I tried work, ie
user
domain\user
user@domain.local
domain.local\user
Any suggestion (error: user is not enrolled, although they are) ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links