cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

One login in 2 servers

Ones_Twos
Level 1
Level 1

i have 2 servers and 1 user name (admin). Its works good, but i cant identificate server when i get request on my phone. How can i get a server name in request or in logs on panel?

3 Replies 3

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can create separate Duo applications for each server, giving each the name that makes sense to you, and use the unique information to install on each server.

Duo, not DUO.

In the same vein, here’s my issue with Duo DAG/SSO. I have 3 Microsoft 365 accounts under one Outlook profile. Before Duo, I normally enter username and password for each of the 3 accounts. Now, with DAG/SSO, I can see the SSO prompt but it doesn’t indicate for which MS365 account, especially when you first open Outlook and don’t know which account is requesting MFA. So, I guessed the first account. But, I get the 2nd prompt again, for the next account OR because the first entry failed, e.g., bad password or wrong account. I wish it would show for which account the SSO is showing. I think that is what @Ones_Twos’ issue was all about, and I’m in the same boat. I’m not sure that the solution you offered is going to work for DAG.

@BabbittJE I don’t think your issue is relevant to the original question. Ones_Twos use of the phrase “when i get request on my phone” sounds like it refers to the information shown in the Duo Push request received at the phone, which is something that can be set for any application from the Admin Panel, including DAG or Duo SSO applications.

Your issue sounds like confusion at the initial DAG/SSO primary credential screen, which is different. I believe there is a feature request to permit modification of the DAG primary login text, but at this point I don’t believe any new feature work is planned for DAG. It might be worth making sure your issue is captured in a feature request for Duo Single Sign-On.

Duo, not DUO.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links